Pea Sprout Microgreens
Green pea shoots, or pea sprout microgreens, are a staff favorite at Ho.Listic. They add a unique texture, while the stems have the same familiar crunch and sweet flavor of full grown peas. These microgreens are also a good source of vitamins A and C, folic acid, calcium, iron, and fiber.
- Sustainably grown
- No pesticides, herbicides, or insecticides
- Non-GMO seeds
If we won't eat it, we won't sell it.
- Labels made from recycled paper
- Plastic packaging made from polylactic acid (PLA), which is biodegradable and fully compostable in industrial facilities
- Our 8oz round and 12oz rectangular containers measure (H) 1.25" x (D) 4.75" and (H) 1.5" x (L) 5.9" x (W) 4.9", respectively.
- Keep refrigerated
- Rinse or wash desired amount before use
- Best if used within 1 week of harvest date
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Contact us if you are dissatisfied with your purchase. We accept returns and refunds within 3 days of delivery.